Death can be done differently
1. You don’t have to use a funeral director. If you feel comfortable, you can deal with your loved one and handle the arrangements yourself.
2. There's an alternative to traditional funeral directors. In the Greater London area, our friends at Poppy's Funerals will be happy to help. No black hearses or top hats in sight!
3. You can hold the funeral wherever you want. You're not restricted to a church service or a 20 minute slot in the local crematorium. There are alternatives.
4. If you'd like a simple goodbye with no service, perhaps because you'd rather hold the service elsewhere, you can book an early morning slot at the crematorium. These slots are usually cheaper.
5. Remember. It's your funeral. It's your choice.